Thursday, March 17, 2011

St Patrick's Day. Being Green


Food: Wheatgrass! Not your typical Irish brew, but the health benefits are enormous! 
Fashion: I love Kate Middleton's classic style. She looks great casual in her Barbour jacket and jeans or in her tweed skirt and boots! What do you think of these Kate Spade sandals? 
Furnishings: I am thinking of wallpapering a bathroom in a large scale trellis like Kelly Weastlers green trellis. 
Philosophy: Our Philosophy comes from Kermit the frog;s It Is Not Easy Being Green written by Jim Henson. It is filled with ageless wisdom! I like the way Jim Henson starts his day!

1 comment:

  1. HI! I just wanted to let you know I tagged for for a stylish blogger award!!!!

    http://craftykimmy.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete